According to research by Forrester-SiriusDecisions, physical and digital events are a top-reported interaction by B2B buyers. To keep engaging and converting prospects without in-person events, marketers must adapt. And, they need to quickly learn the digital marketing skills, process, and technology to make a successful pivot, all while working from home.
That’s why ON24, the technology leader helping businesses innovate their marketing through interactive, data-rich digital experiences, is powering five virtual event experiences throughout the month of April that will gather more than 20,000 B2B marketers to help advance their digital marketing expertise:
- Best of #B2BMX, April 13 – 14th: a live and on-demand virtual event featuring some of the top-rated sessions from the in-person 2020 B2B Marketing Exchange, presented by DemandGen Report.
- RevGrowth Virtual Summit, April 16 – 17th: a live and on-demand virtual event dedicated to the future of sales and marketing, presented by Drift.
- The Show Must Go On, April 21st: alive and on-demand digital summit that will share integrated ways to power the customer lifecycle, presented by Sendoso.
- Discover MARTECH, April 21 – 23rd: alive and on-demand virtual event to identify, evaluate and implement time-saving, profit-generating marketing technologies, presented by chiefmartec.com, Third Door Media and MARTECH TODAY.
- MarTech Masters Series, April 30th: alive and on-demand digital summit that will provide a deep dive into using and mastering Marketo, presented by DigitalPi.