Lifeguard Solutions announces the release of its Environmental Management Solution and Sustainability Module as a part of its Winter 2020 release.
Environmental Management Features
- Notice of Violation: Automate the process of violation reporting and management. This application will allow for easy identification of the specific regulatory publication that is of issue. Manage the notice with associated investigations, corrective actions, and mitigation plan to minimize the potential social and financial impact.
- Aspects and Impacts: Minimize the potential negative impact in our world with the Environmental Aspects and Impacts solution. Equips an organization to identify aspects and related impacts and assess the potential risk that it exposes the organization to both with and without control measures.
- Spills & Releases: Accidents happen. The app provides the tools for an organization to not only manage existing and ongoing issues, but it also gives the ability to mitigate the associated risks to ensure these potentially costly issues are not repeated.
- Permit Management: Quickly and easily manage a centralized database of all organizational permits including identified prerequisites and clauses to ensure compliance. Automatic proactive and reactive reminders are managed within the solution to also further an organization’s compliance goals.
- Regulatory Content Library: Through integrations or uploads, maintain a complete listing of regulatory publications that would be applicable for an organization’s locations. Integrations available with both STP and Enhesa
Sustainability Module Features
- A complete view of Sustainability Performance: Organizations enjoy unparalleled insights into their specific metrics with real-time dashboards, trending, and benchmarking capabilities. Organizations can visualize their sustainability performance at a glance allowing them to make informed and accurate decisions.
- Mitigation of Potential Data input and Calculation Errors: Empowers the creation of data validation/entry rules and standardization of calculations for a global footprint. Calculations can be regional or standardized to global requirements and work in conjunction with your specific data validation/entry rules to ensure consistency of data input.
- Drive Task Completion: Predefined schedule of monitoring activities and the capability of assigning required follow-up tasks to employees based on specific metric inputs. Automated escalating email notifications and reminders drive accountability and task completion.
- Ease of Data Collection Providing Standardization and Consistency: Easy and flexible data input options allow users to manually import sustainability data from a variety of sources or automatically import it from external databases. Leveraging the Salesforce platform allows for easy direct API Integration to a variety of data sources further reducing the time and resources required to collect data while increasing data reliability
- Centralize Sustainability Reporting and Record-Keeping: Record your organization’s key sustainability (or other) metrics into a single database where information can not only be reviewing & analyzed, but more importantly reported and shared among your executive stakeholders. Indicator groups can be created and managed among a variety of different topics to provide in-depth insight into the metrics that are important to your organization.