Imagen, the leading video management platform for media companies and sports organizations around the world, is extending its reach to provide organizations the same powerful platform for leveraging video in their business. Demand for the company’s scalable, intelligent video management platform has grown beyond its traditional markets of media and sports, as corporate groups, especially marketers, recognize video as a powerful way to engage and convert audiences Martech News. As businesses increase their investment in video, they require better ways of managing and distributing their media assets in order to reap the best return on investment.
“Imagen has proven itself to the most demanding of clients – organizations that rely on broadcast-quality management and distribution of video for revenue generation,” said Ryan Rolf, Imagen’s Chief Revenue Officer of the Americas. “Reliance on video in marketing and communications is now ubiquitous, so it’s a natural step for Imagen to extend our solution to enterprises, non-profits, and educational institutions; their video management needs have matured and they require a powerful way to store, manage and distribute this valuable content.”
Recommended read: Video Marketing Can Help SaaS Companies Boost Engagement
Founded in 1996 in the U.K., Imagen is the dominant video management platform in media and sports, working with the likes of the BBC, Reuters, IMG, Major League Baseball, The English Premier League, Champions Hockey League, International Tennis Federation, and WTA Media. Global corporate clients like Aon, BP and Cimpress also trust Imagen to manage and distribute their expanding video and media libraries – enabling fast, easy, secure and controlled access to content through the highly customizable platform.
“Video is an important communications vehicle to reach and engage our 14,000 team members across 40 global offices. We’re creating hundreds of videos every year and needed a better way to manage and provide seamless access,” said Stephen Gibbons, Director, Internal Communications at Cimpress, the mass customization company and parent of businesses such as BuildASign, National Pen, Pixartprinting, Vistaprint and WIRmachenDRUCK. “Imagen has allowed us the flexibility to tailor the solution to meet our unique requirements, from matching our brand to providing permission-based access to our internal and sometimes sensitive content. The platform has changed the way we share video content with our internal stakeholders.”
While businesses are increasing their production of a video for content marketing, employee communications and training, very few have the right tools to store, manage and distribute these assets effectively. And the more video they create, the harder it is for teams to find, and even harder to activate across the growing number of channels at their disposal.
Recommended read: Video Marketing is the Top Priority for Marketers
Imagen’s cloud-based, intelligent video and media management platform solves for these content management challenges with a set of core features:
– Cloud-based storage: Store all media assets in the cloud in an organized, efficient and scalable way without taxing IT infrastructure. Imagen ensures even large professional file types are easily ingested, stored and shared.
– Sharing and distribution: Every piece of content is digitized and available in multiple formats and file types. With Imagen, users can download even the largest files and audiences have access to live streams. Content is easily shared via social media or embedded in third-party sites.
– Access and workflows: Imagen’s workflows provide automation, taking care of storage, format conversion, notifications, file distribution and other repetitive tasks involved in media management.
– Powerful search: Imagen’s text-based searching, flexible filtering, and sort controls provide instant access to content and eliminate the need for a clunky folder and file structures. Automated speech transcription offers searchable annotations from audio tracks within files, allowing large volumes of uncatalogued video to be indexed and searched using natural or specific phrasing in multiple languages.
– Insight: Imagen dashboards provide insight into how media assets are being used, demonstrate ROI and even commercialize the use of video.
– Security features include expiring links, watermarking, secure downloads and GEO-IP blocking and permission sets.
– Third-party integrations enable Imagen’s video management software to connect to a wide range of external services, like CRM and ERP systems, for access to all types of rich media or to update database records.