Hive9, a provider of software for marketing leaders to plan, measure and predict revenue from marketing, today announced the availability of a suite of new features called Advanced Custom Attributes.
These features, available throughout Hive9’s planning and purchase support modules, will enable customers to accommodate complex segmentation needs and a wider variety of use cases.
Users will have unlimited segmentation at any level of the planning hierarchy, including purchase support. The advanced capabilities include the following:
- Attribute Grouping – Group attributes into logical segments that can be opened or collapsed if needed.
- Attribute Ordering – Attributes can be ordered as needed within their group.
- Tooltips – Provide data entry or interpretation guidance to users.
- Single vs. Multiple Select – Enable users to select multiple options with separate weightings for performance and cost.
- Attribute Dependencies – One attribute may be dependent on another, reducing errors and simplifying entry.
- Rich Text Attributes – Enter more polished documents directly into an attribute, such as a campaign brief, with support for pictures, bulleting and tables.
- Attachments – Users can upload attachments to their own SharePoint server via Hive9 without the attachment ever leaving their secured domains while simultaneously storing the link in Hive9.
- Integration updates – Status and other updates from third-party integrations can be shown in restricted attributes that cannot be updated.
- Formulas – These attributes can perform queries, manipulate text, execute logic and perform math on multiple attributes or standard fields and store the result.
- Hidden Attributes – Any attribute can be hidden if users don’t need to see it: e.g., a formula result that is only used to drive a dependency.
- Custom Sizing and Spacing – Attributes can be sized to meet specific client needs.
- External Links – Link attributes can be set up to ensure that users can execute the external link in a new tab.
“These new capabilities make Hive9 a truly extensible platform, enabling our customers to enjoy a customized experience tailored to their needs,” says Bruce Brien, Chief Strategy Officer at Hive9.