FreshAddress, LLC, the leader in email marketing database services, is now offering marketers never-before-seen visibility into their email databases for free through its Free List Check technology.
Free List Check is an email analytics engine that helps marketers quickly assess the health of their email lists. It provides a fast, easy, and free way to scan your email list for problems that have a negative impact on deliverability, inbox placement, open rates, and conversions.
Free List Check now provides a comprehensive summary report of a user’s input file. This includes actual counts of the toxic and damaging emails in a file, such as spam traps and honeypots. The upgraded report also includes more than 20 new categories, including:
- Bogus and disposable email addresses
- Frequent spam complainers, and
- Role accounts
This new level of detail enables marketers to:
- Go deeper into their files for re-engagement campaigns
- Uncover specific problem areas in their email databases
- Audit new and existing data sources to prevent bad data from entering their marketing database
Bigger Input Files
Free List Check now accepts files of up to 5 million records, a ten-fold increase from the previous limit of 500,000 records. This makes it easier to scan larger lists without the hassle of breaking them up and piecing together the results.