The Intelligent Automation Exchange brings together a community of senior automation & AI leaders for two intimate and informative days designed to deep-dive into new business challenges faced by innovation and continuous improvement executives across leading US enterprises today: http://bit.ly/2kx2Gtq.
This invitation-only meeting is taking place in Miami on 3 – 4 March 2020. All attendees are senior executives navigating their way through this exciting phase of technology implementation which guarantees the most valuable networking opportunities possible.
2020 Speaker Line-up includes:
- VP Chief Architect, AI & Platforms, eBay
- Director Data Science, Levi’s
- Director of Data Science & Engineering, Reddit
- VP Citilean and Smart Automation, Citi
- Director Global Innovation, DHL
- Senior Director Intelligent Process Automation, General Electric
- Lead Data Scientist, P. Morgan
- Chief Scientist, BAE Systems
Here’s what some of our past attendees had to say about the IA Exchange:
- It was great collaborating with other companies in the automation space. It was interesting hearing about various solutions to the same problem(s). – MGM Resorts
- Great opportunity to learn from peers across industries. – USAA
Wonderful opportunity to learn from peers across industry, check out the latest in AI/automation thinking, and make new connections – Prudential